Monday, December 12, 2011

"In the fields where nothing grew but weeds, I found a flower at my feet"

You know today is quite possibly the best day I've had in a little while. Why? Because you said you missed me. That makes me happy and sad at the same time. I know that nothing changes. But it makes those stupid thoughts I get when I get worked up go away. Which is a bonus.

I miss you so much though, I miss your beautiful face, I miss our moments where wed joke around. I miss when you'd call me poop face lol. I miss our wrestling matches where I'd kick your butt. I miss licking your face :p and you laughing and trying to get me off :p. I miss cuddling and watching movies. Sometimes I go to watch a movie on tv, then ill stop because it will be a movie I wanted to watch with you. I miss having money and saving it or spending it on silly gifts for you. I miss our long walks on the beach. Everytime I see a great dane I picture how excited and happy you would get, it makes me smile no matter what. I watched pick a puppy the other night and it just wasn't the same. The other day I was watching storage wars, then I smiled because I thought of the time I said I wanted you to "wow me" and you sent me a link to darrells( I don't care if its spelt wrong, I'm tired) of his " wow factor" it then made me sad because I wanted to talk to you. Every morning I wake up and grab my phone. Then I go to call you, there's been times where I actually hit call "" and then I clue in, and quickly hang up. I was talking to lacey and mike the other day about that time where we were at laceys at everyone was farting. I miss those times. I remember the first time I ever met you, I had butterflies the entire train ride( which never went away even after months) then the moment I first seen you, I was speechless, you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Then that moment when we were on laceys bed, and I slowly inched my way closer to you. I miss your smile, it often left my breathless. I misssss your cute "I'm mad, but not really mad" face, and those cute noises you made. I miss giving you a massage, and I even miss when you'd complain about stuff :p its just not the same when oithers do it. I miss eating good foods with you. I miss kicking your butt at video games, I miss your smell, I miss your soft hair, and often times I start playing with my own hair to sub the loss of yours. I miss my side of the bed, I miss waking up early and going downstairs with you when you went to school. I miss cooking for you. I miss when you'd snuggle your head into my chest. I miss the lack of space in bed while I sleep, I often find myself sleeping at the edge of the bed now. I miss you telling me nice things. I miss dill pickle chips... I miss when you'd have mr turtle talk to me on the phone. I miss walking hailey. I miss holding you. I just thought of the first time I told you I loved you, and the look on your face when I tried to tell you for like 60mins... I was so nervous... I miss kissing you, I miss sinks..I can't go shopping at la senza anymore its just not the same. That and I always get weird looks when the employees come to me and say " looking for a gift for your girlfriend". Me "no" them " " your wife?" Me "no, just looking" its really quite awkward. I miss you calling my stomach chubby chubs and making it talk in that silly voice :p hehe. I miss kiss you on the forehead, I do it to odin now but he often bites me after, it was rare for you to do that.

I love you more than anything, and I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment