Thursday, December 8, 2011

Alone I Break;

I can't keep you off my mind, I'm going insane. I want to give you the space, so you can come back to me in the end. But I'm struggling so much, I want nothing more than to hear your voice again. I want to feel alive again. I feel nothing right now, I feel numb most of the time, I don't want to do this without you by my side.

Right now I feel like giving up, giving into the darkness, I want to let go of these pains. I want to stop my pains. I know time heals everything, but I'm sick of waiting, I don't want to do this anymore. I want this thoughts out of my head. I want to know how you feel, how you're dealing with this. I want you as my friend. I want you in my life, it kills me knowing you don't want me.

I can't even think right now, but I'm struggling so much. I'm just trying to distract my mind from these thoughts. I don't want them. Someone please help me :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment